What is mVa?
The mVa Millivolt Anode fork is a solution that is used in Aluminum smelters to measure the anode current distribution in a fast, safe and effective manner. The reputation of this tool is well established and is already the norm in many aluminum smelters around the world. The design of the fork is Ultra-light reducing workload and manpower.
Our new version offers standalone operations with a built-in display and Bluetooth connection allowing greater flexibility. A route can be pre-programmed to guide the operator to the proper pot and anode sequence. It takes less than one minute to do all the measurements for each pot. Data can be pushed to process control to fine tune pot operation thus maximizing the electrolysis process.
- Has integrated electronics allowing the extraction and storage of the millivolt measures
- Integrated screen display
- A joystick allows to navigate and select menu settings
- Integrated battery & memory
- PDA Software with data transfer
- Communicates with external computer via Bluetooth feature
- Programmable PC allowing to pre configure route planning
- Data can be transferred to process control